Knowledgebase is a categorized collection of answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) and articles. You can read articles in this category or select a subcategory that you are interested in.
Our VPN service is freely available to all existing and new RPNet members. You can use the VPN as long as you're an active subscriber of RPNet. Do keep the following points in mind, however:
- When connecting to the VPN, you'll be required to enter your RPNet Username and RPNet Password for authentication. Make sure this is the same username/password combination you use to login to RPNet.
- You need to have the .ovpn configuration files. Download them from the helpdesk article here:
- You can download them on your Android device directly, using the QR code based URL here:
1) Download OpenVPN Connect from Google Play (search for 'openvpn' should turn it up).
2) Launch the program.
3) Bring up the options tab, and click on Import (to import the profile/configs).
4) Select to import from SD card.
5) Locate the folder you downloaded the config files to.
6) Import them. If you want to import all 3, repeat the above steps thrice.
7) Once imported, select which one you want to connect to from the dropdown and enter your RPNet username and password.
8) Connection should take a few seconds.
9) Once connected, you'll see the status. You can see extended stats (data transferred, ip assigned, etc) if you prefer.
10) The app also has some extra preferences you can adjust to your liking as you see fit.
Article ID: 37
Category: VPN Tutorials
Date added: 2014-09-22 18:51:47
Views : 6303
Rating (Votes): (13)